? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 1, 2008

An Update, of Sorts

Ok, so this isn't a typical post. I know I haven't posted in over a week, and while I have many pictures to add, I am holding off due to editing difficulties. I am longer using my laptop to post, and I am having trouble editing photos (i.e. cropping, removing red eye) with my home computer. Dan should be helping me with my technological deficiencies tonight and I will post numerous pictures tomorrow, if not sooner. Thanks for your patience!!

0 comments: