? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 10, 2008

Incentive

As many of you may know, I have been struggling with my weight for quite some time. Dan and I have made a command decision to take control of our weight management and adopt a healthier lifestyle. I state this because I am threatening myself with a weekly weigh-in blog post if I don't stay on track. Yikes!! Hope this is good motivation to eat well and exercise each week. If I have a good week I don't have to post my progress, but if I do poorly you'll see my weight visiable for all on the Internet. How's that for incentive?!

2 comments:

Coempress said...

Wow! That is a scary incentive. I am wishing you good luck. I think you look great though.
Maybe your incentive will fuel my incentive.

Kristy said...

Sound like a great idea.. Good Luck!!!!